Monday, January 25, 2010

Ritzy Butter Chicken

2 eggs (beaten)
1-2 cups flour
4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers (see my tip below)
1/2 cup butter (cut into pieces)
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
ground black pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375. Place flour, eggs, and cracker crumbs in three separate bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in flour, coating completely, then in eggs, and then in the cracker crumbs. Arrange in 9x13 pan. Place pieces of butter on top of chicken. Bake for 40 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.

*To crush crackers easily, I keep the crackers in the sleeve and gently beat little by little with my rolling pin. Then I open the sleeve and just pour out the crushed crumbs!

This is easy and DELICIOUS!!

From Ashley's Kitchen

4 comments:

Ashley said...

This sounds delicious! Definitely going to give it a try. :)

Audra Laney said...

Sounds great! We'll be trying this one!

Audra Laney said...

We tried this last night and really enjoyed it! I'm going to post this recipe to my blog with my changes, but will be linking back to you for credit! :) Thanks again!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Ashley, I love your recipe blog so much, I gave you an award! Thanks for posting great recipes!

http://pieceofcakerecipes.blogspot.com/2010/02/award.html